Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Misperceptions

So often we find ourselves dissatisfied, depressed, disappointed, and despairing (The 4 Bad "D"s) by our lives and our current situations!

We dwell on past events, on the various "lacks" we may perceive in our lives, we obsess on what we "don't have" in our lives - love, comfort, material goods, etc. This leads to fruitless pursuits of material gains, dead end targets, and insane beliefs and goals!

Imagine this - and indulge me on this without letting your "ego" blot out this truth:

What if I were to tell you that God has created us perfectly, in His image - in complete safety and joy and peace?

What if I were to tell you that our current existence, without consistent JOY and Happiness, is not the Truth apnor is it Reality?

You would allow your ego's voice to convince you that I am insane with such suggestions? And write it off as nonsense?

Well, what if I were tell you that ALL that God has in store for us is accessible NOW, if we can simply REMEMBER our origins and deny that voice of attack and competition?

We are BLIND to what God has given us - choosing instead to pursue worthless and pointless things because we BELIEVE that is what we must do in this life!

We have chosen to REPLACE God in our lives and voluntarily SEPARATED from the Gifts God has always planned for us - mainly PEACE, COMFORT, and JOY!!

Wake Up and ASK the HOLY SPIRIT to guide us!! Seek the Truth and not the illusions of the Ego and all it represents!!

It is that simple! We have FORGOTTEN our link to God and His Sons and we still choose to forget that connection!

Do not burden yourselves with any daunting tasks to re-connect!!

Just seek guidance from Jesus' translator - the Holy Spirit!!! He is waiting for the invitation from you!
Ask and He will respond - no doubt! Request Him to help you Remember God and our connection - sincerely and without Fear - and He will deliver that to you!

Try it -- say this at night before bed and once you wake:

" Holy Spirit, I hand over to You all my worries, fears, misperceptions, and confusion. Please Guide me and Help me remember my loving Father, my loving Brothers, and the Peace, Joy and Happiness the Lord has provided me from the start."

Your life will change once you sincerely speak these words and open your eyes with the awareness that we are asleep until we re-connect with our Father and His Sons!

Ask.....


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment